Optimized for the detection of narcotics in eight seconds with a non-radioactive ion source.
Using a non-radioactive ionization source and optimized, for narcotics detection, Itemiser® 4DN can detect a broad range of current market threat narcotics without the use of a radioactive source, thereby eliminating the need for annual wipe tests and licensing while reducing shipping challenges.
Highly selective and sensitive detection of familiar narcotic threats as well as synthetic cannibinoids and opioids. User expandable library enabling in the field system optimization.
- OPTIMIZED DETECTION OF NARCOTICS IN EIGHT SECONDS
- NON-RADIOACTIVE ION SOURCE
- REMOTE MONITORING CAPABILITY VIA REMOTE CONNECT™
- BUILT IN PRINTER FOR FAST HARD COPY RESULTS
- Regenerative dryer increases uptime and eliminates cost of monthly dryer material replacements.
- Decreases labor required to initiate and manage maintenance.
- Simultaneous positive and negative ion detection using one detector decreases failure rates that are associated with two-detector systems.
- Maintains a low, stable humidity level in the detector, allowing for consistent and reliable detection results.
- Automatically saves test results, preventing deletions.
- Robust internal solid-state drive for reliable data storage.
- Optional maintenance reminders for all preventive requirements.
- Advanced diagnostics to ensure maximum availability and performance.
EASY-TO-USE OPERATOR INTERFACE
- Results require minimal interpretation, allowing operators to concentrate on sample acquisition.
- Automatically log data, including time, date, sample analysis and system status.
- Comprehensive history of saved data and alarm files.
- Lightweight with built in handle for easy transport.
- Internal, one hour battery allows instrument relocation without shut off, eliminating warm up time.
LENGTH: 500 mm (19.8 in) open
460 mm (18 in) closed
WIDTH: 480 mm (18.9 in)
HEIGHT: 380 mm (14.9 in) open
180 mm (7.1 in) closed
WEIGHT: 12.99 kg (28.65 lbs)