To help keep ahead of the growing challenges of explosives and narcotics detection, the MobileTrace® handheld packs the advanced capabilities of simultaneous dual-mode detection into a powerful, user-friendly trace detector.
MobileTrace®, the first simultaneous dual-mode detector, expands the range of target explosives that can be identified in a single sample for faster, more comprehensive security screening. Rapiscan® Systems patented Ion Trap Mobility Spectrometry (ITMS™) technology offers the detection, sensitivity and reliability proven at military bases, border crossings, airports, and other critical security checkpoints around the world.
- SIMULTANEOUS, DUAL-MODE DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVE & NARCOTICS
- RESULTS IN LITTLE AS 8 SECONDS
- NETWORK READY/USB COMPLIANT
- 3-D VIEW AND INTENSITY MAP FOR ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION
√ EASY OPERATION, RICH DISPLAYS
MobileTrace® graphical interface is intuitive and easy to learn for new operators.
Data is evaluated on a 800 NIT 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) color screen using five display options:
- SelectScan for a simple list of alarm/no alarm status of substances in the library.
- Peaks view for a tabular form of time-of-flight and height of peaks detected.
- Plasmagram for a graphical representation of peaks detected.
- 3-D view and Intensity Map for analytical interpretation (not shown).
- To accommodate a range of lighting situations, MobileTrace® is designed with adjustable display brightness.
- Three default user levels (operator, maintenance and administrator) for access control.
- State-of-the-art networking capability and USB connectivity.
- ITMS™ desktop software enables file management, analysis and printing.
- Option to use substance codes instead of substance names for privacy and security.
- Expandable libraries accommodate unique user requirements.
√ PARTICLE AND VAPOR SAMPLING
MobileTrace® gives you the flexibility to swipe surfaces for trace particles or to analyze vapors.
- Particle swipe: MobileTrace® conveniently uses standard Rapiscan® Systems sample traps. The Teflon®-coated traps are swiped across a surface and inserted into the system for analysis. Typical sampling objects include clothing, skin, baggage, cargo, vehicles, containers, tickets and ID cards.
- Vapor sampling: Vapors are drawn through a nozzle directly into the system for analysis. Typical sampling objects.
√ EASY TO USE
- Touch screen with text or icon menus, 800 NIT 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) color, glare resistant display.
- Navigation pad, touch screen keypad and optional keyboard.
- Easy-to-learn graphical interface.
- Semi-automated or manual calibration.
- Easy access to components for efficient maintenance.
LENGTH: 409 mm (16.1 in.)
WIDTH: 152 mm (6 in.)
HEIGHT: 315 mm (12.4 in.)